Sharing is Caring!
- Barack and Michelle Obama have signed a $20M podcast deal with Audible
- The couple will need to contribute two shows with an estimated appearance cap of eight episodes each, industry experts allege
- The Amazon-owned company will hold exclusive rights to their content, but will also distribute the shows to multiple podcast platforms
- The deal comes after the Obamas clashed with Spotify over exclusivity and how much they were expected to appear in podcast episodes
- The Obamas and Audible plan to use their partnership to ‘tell stories that elevate diverse voices’
See also Fact: Obama and Biden were both ADAMANTLY against gay marriage (just like Ukraine). Don’t let real history be memory-holed.
Help Support Independent Media, Please
See also 10% for the big guy?: Biden Reboots Obama-Era Green Energy Loan Program That Funded Solyndra And Cost Taxpayers Billions