by Chris Black
I don’t even understand how this law was supposed to be applied.
I mean – isn’t everybody a woman these days?
In the three years it has been on the books, the law has been credited with improving the standing of women in corporate boardrooms.
Judge rules California law requiring women on corporate boards is unconstitutional pic.twitter.com/APLx6FLyGv
— Laura Meyer (@LauraMe23775203) May 20, 2022
Imagine not being a meritocracy.
What is the excuse for this? How is anything supposed to function without meritocracy?
Even literal Soviet communism had meritocracy.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
See also California energy officials warn of possible blackouts this summer for up to 4 million people