Real Madrid reached the Champions League knockout stages for the 25th successive year with a comfortable win against Sheriff Tiraspol in Moldova.
David Alaba opened the scoring with a free-kick that deflected beyond goalkeeper Giorgos Athanasiadis.
Toni Kroos added a second before the break, firing in off the crossbar, while Karim Benzema then made it three.
It means Real Madrid are through with a game to spare, as are Inter Milan, who beat Shakhtar Donetsk earlier.
Edin Dzeko scored twice after the break in a 2-0 win for the Italians, who visit Real Madrid in the final group game – with only which team qualifies as winners still to be determined.
Carlo Ancelotti’s side, who lost the reverse fixture against Sheriff, top the group on 12 points, two above Inter.
- 13Peixoto CostanzaBooked at 28mins
- 2Arboleda Hurtado
- 15da Silva Leite
- 77Souza da SilvaSubstituted forJulienat 59′minutes
- 22KolovosSubstituted forNikolovat 60′minutes
- 10Castañeda VelezSubstituted forYansaneat 60′minutes
- 9TraoréSubstituted forCojocaruat 81′minutes
- 2CarvajalSubstituted forVázquezat 64′minutes
- 4AlabaSubstituted forNachoat 64′minutes
- 23MendyBooked at 3minsSubstituted forMarceloat 60′minutes
- 14CasemiroSubstituted forBlancoat 84′minutes
- 21RodrygoSubstituted forAsensioat 84′minutes
- 20Vinícius Júnior
- 26López Andúgar
- Szymon Marciniak
Match ends, Sheriff Tiraspol 0, Real Madrid 3.